News > About Incline Village
Incline Village Nevada, located on the north shore of Lake Tahoe offers one of the most unique residential lifestyles in the country. The combination of the beautiful lake, Sierra Mountains, skiing, golf, beach, casino, and a small town neighborhood makes this one of the most desirable places in America. Here is what makes living in Incline Village unique:
- SKIING: Diamond Peak Ski Resort is located right in Incline Village. Just about anywhere in town you are only a few minutes away from the ski runs.
- GOLF: Incline Village is home to two award winning golf courses, a championship 18 hole course and a challenging shorter mountain course, both designed by Robert Trent Jones. The scenic beauty of Lake Tahoe is evident from many vantage points on the course.
- RECREATION CENTER: Incline Village offers fantastic recreational facilities including this indoor pool, indoor basketball court and exercise facility, and a number of exercise classes.
- OUTDOOR FACILITIES: There is an outdoor pool located in Burnt Cedar beach available to all residents. Also, Incline has an excellent outdoor tennis center. And, don't forget the Sierra Mountains are right outside your doorstep with excellent hiking trails.
- THE LAKE: But it is Lake Tahoe that is the centerpiece of this town. The private beach during summer is a great location to find the children of Incline Village building sand castles, enjoying the sun, and venturing out into the gentle surf.
- PARKS: There are also a number pocket parks scattered throughout the town with playgrounds, skate parks, and baseball/softball.
- NIGHTIME FUN: The Hyatt Regency Resort offers an upscale, mountain lodge twist on casino gambling. The casino along with the various bars and restaurants have fit in perfectly with the natural beauty of the area. There is also a bowling facility and a small theater.
Incline Village is fairly small, constrained by the beach and mountains on all sides. Growth is severely limited. Due to the limited supply of homes in Incline Village, the homes are more expensive than neighboring Reno, but it's a relatively stable market. Many residents utilize their Incline Village property as a second home visiting during the peak snow and summer seasons. Incline Village has a number of condo communities that offer residences at more reasonable prices and make fantastic second homes.
For More Information:
Though not guaranteed, information and statistics in this article have been acquired from sources believed to be reliable.
Incline Village is located on the North Shore of Lake Tahoe and is one of the most unique residential communities in America mixing Lake Tahoe, Skiing, Golf and mountain living into a perfect blend for a great home or vacation getaway.
# Active Listings 21 Min Price $380,000 Max Price $5,400,000 Avg Price $1,683,848 PPSFT $972
The Fair Housing Act prohibits discrimination in housing based on color, race, religion, national origin, sex, familial status, or disability.
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information, including square footage, while not guaranteed, has been acquired from sources believed to be reliable.
Last Updated: 2023-12-07